Beginning, *Intermediate and *Advanced Vocal
“Musical Theatre” Ensemble
- Learn Fundamentals of Singing
- How to sing in a group (Small & Large)
- How to prepare and work a song
- Music reading for Singers
- Harmonization techniques
- Promoting confidence in performers
- Exposing performers to professional expectations whilst still allowing a safe and fun learning environment
- Teach sight reading. How to read a rhythm, how to know what note is flat, sharp, or natural and how to find the note on a piano.
- Combining singing, movement, and acting to create well rounded pieces of performance.
- Vocal health
- How to practice at home
- Collaboration with students.
- The best part of performing is enjoying what you sing so the students should feel free to suggest material.
During the course we will be organizing a singing group for competitions and performances
Instructor Sheila Ryle
Sheila was a professional show choir instructor in the Temecula Unified School District for many years. In addition to being the Founder of Shakespeare in the Vines, Sheila is currently a board member and the Artistic Director. Sheila also sits on the River Springs Charter School board.
See Classes & Programs page for class cost and duration.