- Learn Fundamentals of Singing
- How to sing in a group (Small & Large)
- How to prepare and work a song
- Music reading for Singers
- Harmonization techniques
- Promoting confidence in young performers
- Exposing young performers to professional expectation whilst still allowing a safe and fun learning environment
- Teach sight reading. How to read a rhythm, how to know what note is flat, sharp, or natural and how to find the note on a piano.
- Combining singing, movement, and acting to create well rounded pieces of performance.
- Vocal health
- How to practice at home
- Collaboration with students. I will choose pieces to perform but the best part of performing is enjoying what you sing so the students should feel free to suggest a song.
During the course we will be organizing a singing group for competitions and performances
Instructor Sheila Ryle
Sheila was a professional show choir instructor in the Temecula Unified School District for many years. Currently she is a board member and the Artistic Director for Shakespeare in the Vines, in addition to being the founder. Sheila also sits on the River Springs Charter School board.
See Classes & Programs page for class cost and duration.