- Learn Fundamentals of Singing
- How to sing in a group (Small & Large)
- How to prepare and work a song
- Music reading for Singers
- Harmonization techniques
- Promoting confidence in young performers
- Exposing young performers to professional expectation whilst still allowing a safe and fun learning environment
- Teach sight reading. How to read a rhythm, how to know what note is flat, sharp, or natural and how to find the note on a piano.
- Combining singing, movement, and acting to create well rounded pieces of performance.
- Vocal health
- How to practice at home
- Collaboration with students. I will choose pieces to perform but the best part of performing is enjoying what you sing so the students should feel free to suggest a song.
During the course we will be organizing a singing group for competitions and performances
Instructor Sheila Ryle
Sheila was a professional show choir instructor in the Temecula Unified School District for many years. Currently she is a board member and the Artistic Director for Shakespeare in the Vines, in addition to being the founder. Sheila also sits on the River Springs Charter School board. We are very honor Sheila.
See Classes & Programs page for class cost and duration.